Welcome to a strange, often charming, and oddly full of kazoo podcast, where the only constant is a dedication to the truth.
Things worth knowing:
- Subscribe below!
- Reviews and social media sharing are kind.
- If you buy through my Amazon links, I make a wee bit of money.
- Made something inspired by a show? DUDE. Share it on Pinterest!
- If you want to suggest a guest (including yourself!) or provide feedback, leave a comment on an episode or use the contact form.
Warning: there is Language.
- “I have chronic fatigue.” TJJS Ep 13
- “I am folding 1000 origami cranes this year.” TJJS Ep 12
- “There’s room for improvement.” TTJS Ep 11
- “You can live your truth & be yourself in any profession (even your old one).” – TJJS Ep 10
- “Passion is a virtue. Mostly.” TJJS Ep 9
- “Intentional spiritual practice is the key to true peace and clarity in your life.” TJJS Ep 8
- TJJS Ep 7: “Business is beautiful.”
- TJJS Ep 6: “My boss is an asshole.”
- TJJS Ep 5: “Change means giving up things.”
- TJJS Ep 4: “My friend is kinda stalking his ex.”